Tuesday 27 April 2010

AIR Artists in Residence

We Artists in Residence at UCA Farnham are having an exhibition! If you're anywhere near the area pop in and have a look at what we've been up to. There are 12 of us exhibiting covering most of the courses at the university, including Fine Art, Photography, Textiles, Ceramics, Glass, Jewellery. The exhibition will showcase works in progress and aims to show the workings around a project. I will be showing the first 4 of my shed drawings, which I have already showcased on this blog. This is the first time I've had a chance to display them. If I can get another done in time that would be fantastic but we'll see.
Here are just a few examples of artists work. For more info look on the UCA website, click here.

Jewellery by Emma Yeo


Photography by Niccolo Fano

Brooch by Tara J Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment