Wednesday 7 July 2010

Dartboard for Witches


What a great title for an exhibition! It comes from a quote by Sylvia Plath apparently. It is the title of a new show I'm in, taking place at Aberystwyth Arts Centre starting on July 23rd and going on till September 18th. So you've got the summer to get up there.
Have a look at the website here.
Its looks like a great exhibition with lots of interesting artists working with Textiles.
If you go to the website there is a link to the catalogue which is really good and you can print it off for free! What more do you want!
(The image above is one of the pieces I have in it. Its called Olympia Tourists and shows some tourists sitting in front of Manet's Olympia in the Musee D'Orsay in Paris)

2 comments:

  1. Love Olympia Tourists! Thanks for the link to the website - I only wished I lived closer to see the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! I just started following your blog. Its great. I must get blogging on a more regular basis!

    ReplyDelete