Clare Smith and I will be hosting a workshop at the POP gallery in Chatham as part of the Fabrika exhibition. Come on down this Saturday between 11 and 3pm to the POP gallery 64 High street Chatham.
Click here for more details: FABRIKA
Or visit our joint blog www.threadpapercloth.wordpress.com
We will be exploring threads and lines and surfaces.
Its a pop in session so just drop by and join in!
Some things we may be thinking about:
1. How lines are created, randomly or considered.
2. How threads can work unattached to any surface.
3. How threads can connect to each other.
4. How threads can connect to things.
5. How threads become the line and how other types of line can connect with threads.
6. How threads become mesh become surface.